Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2012

Music was my first love

Gerade wieder gefunden. Nach über einem Jahr nochmal neu. Den alten Eintrag findet ihr hier.

Pick 10 artists before reading a question

1. Glee Cast
2. Simple Plan
3. Revolverheld
4. Enno Bunger
5. Coldplay
6. Yellowcard
7. One Fine Day
8. Die Toten Hosen
9. Thomas Godoj
10. Sportfreunde Stiller

(These are my Top Ten Artists Last FM )

- What was the first song you heard by #6?

Ich don't remember it. Maybe 'Ocean Avenue'

- What is your favorite song by #8?

Well... Not easy to answer. I like too many songs.

- What kind of impact has #1 left on your life?

I don't think there is a real impact...

- What are your favorite lyrics by #5?

The lyrcis of 'Fix you' at the moment.

- How many times have you seen #4 live?

I think about 6 times.

- What is your favorite song by #7?

'Best Friend', but I like a lot of songs by them.

- Is there any song by #3 that makes you sad?

Aw... Not really sad, just a bit- maybe kind of sad: "Unzertrennlich" and "Mit dir Chilln". The answer still fits :D

- What is your favorite song by #9?

I don't know :D

- When did you first get into #2?

When the song 'When I'm gone' was on the radio so often :D

- How did you get into #3?

Radio. Boring, I know. xD I already knew some Songs, but didn't think about them. "Ich werd die Welt verändern" was the song, I listen to very often and finally I got one Album, saw them live and I'm a huge fan now. <- Again the answer still fits.

- What is your favorite song by #4

I'd say I love every song. *-*

- How many times have you seen #9 live?

Never.

- What is a good memory concerning #10?

Nothing special xD

- Is there a song by #8 that makes you sad?

Not sad, but thinking.


- What is your favorite song by #1?

I don't know. :D At the moment I really like nearly every song.


Jess

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen