Montag, 29. November 2010

Englisch Hausaufgabe

Tja, manchmal passen Hausaufgaben doch zum Leben... Die Herausforderung war es auf eine Seite zu bekommen in Schriftgröße 14. Aber es hat geklappt. Das Ergebnis:

What do you want to change about your life?

For me this is a simple and a very hard question at the same time. I’m sure that I want to change something, but I’m not sure how I should do it. My problem is that I don’t really know what I want now. My problem is about school. Sometimes I really hate going to school because it’s stressful and for me it’s also not easy with the other people. On Sunday evenings I often feel not well at all because the next day is Monday. I think that point has to be changed. And since Friday there is a new point, which I really want to change. I’d love to do Geography in my Abitur but this isn’t possible for me, because of my profile. I don’t like it and I don’t know what I should do.

There are several possibilities for me. The first option is that I could change the profile I’m in at the moment. It would be hard because I think I missed the stuff in the important subjects for that profile. I don’t know if it’s already too late for me to change. But even if it isn’t too late and I could do all the stuff easily this wouldn’t solve my problem with the people. This problem could be solved be changing school. But I’m a bit afraid of that step. I’m afraid everything could be worse. But on the other hand I sometimes think it couldn’t become worse, so why not try? Another thing is that I don’t know where to go and if I could do it. And the last possibility is that everything stays the same and I’ll fight. But that seems so hard.

So it’s a problem that I can’t find the right way. I was already thinking hard about what I should do and I don’t have an answer yet and I’m not sure when I’ll get the answer for my problem. I think it has to be solved soon so I don’t waste too much time any more. But I also think I shouldn’t decide blindly because my future depends on that somehow. Actually not just somehow. It really does! The reason is that I can’t be good at school if I don’t feel well at all. And if I’m bad at school I won’t get a good Abitur and without good marks at graduation you won’t get a good job these days. And I’ve got dreams what I want to do after leaving school. I want to move to Berlin and start to study. And again it doesn’t work without Abitur.


So my whole problem is big and important to be solved. I only have to find out how. It can change my whole life. So it’s an easy and a hard question and I can’t find a good answer to it now. Maybe the world looks different for me soon, but I can’t say it now. Nobody knows the future. So I have to wait and go on thinking about it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen